May through August – The camp is available to rent out for events and a deposit of $150.00 should be sent to the caretaker (P.O. Box 515, Eklakala, MT 59324) to hold your reservation.
- Please contact the caretaker (406-975-6413 or email@example.com) to arrange your check-in. Facilities will be unlocked upon your scheduled check-in time with the caretaker.
- Should you find any damages upon opening the camp, please do not hesitate to report them to the caretaker.
- Fees for events are $8.00 per person per day with a minimum fee of $75.00 a day. However fees for certain events may be negotiated at the discretion of the board.
- No public dances will be held at the camp. However, dances held in connection to reunions, anniversaries and weddings are permissible. If you do plan to schedule a dance with your reservation, please indicate that to the caretaker.
- Lost or stolen private property is the responsibility of the individual group. The Camp Needmore Board will not assume any responsibility.
- Please contact the Caretaker to arrange your check out. Fees must be paid when checking out of the camp. . Fees may be paid by checks payable to “Camp Needmore” or money order.
- Upon leaving the camp, close all doors and windows, make sure all the bathrooms are cleaned, toilets and sinks checked for any running water, lights shut off and have a safe trip home.
- Please leave this camp as you would like to find it when you check in. We do appreciate your participation and welcome you back anytime. Several individuals have donated various items to the camp such as dishes, utensils, etc. Please leave those items for others to use. We appreciate everyone’s efforts in keeping the camp clean, neat and usable.