The camp grounds consist of a main hall, 6 cabins, a bathroom and shower facility, and 2 privies.
- The main hall features a large dining area/dance hall
- The main hall has an industrial sized kitchen with professional appliances and walk in freezer
- The 6 cabins each hold at least 10 bunk beds. The beds are twins and we recommend bringing a set of sheets
- Each cabin has a propane heater (you must provide your own propane)
- 3 of the cabins have ovens for hunters use
- The shower building has men’s and women’s shower stalls and bathroom facilities (open May through mid-September)
- The 2 privies are open year-round
- There are also 13 RV parking spaces with electrical outlets (110V); no water or sewer hookups
Activity areas on the grounds consist of:
- 2 horseshoe pits
- Basketball court
- Baseball diamond
- Small sand pit
- No internet service on-site. The public library on Main Street in Ekalaka offers computers with internet access for your use.
- As of 2013, cell phone service for the camp and Ekalaka is limited to analog only for Verizon supported services. Texting only works if your service is through the local cell phone provider, Mid-Rivers. All other cell phone providers such as AT&T will give you zero bars.
- Camp Needmore has added a landline on site for use in case of emergencies. That number is (406) 775-6413 and the phone is located in the main hall