About Our Camp


Historic Camp Needmore was constructed in 1935 by the Civilian Conservation Corps of Montana to house men working in the logging industry of southeast Montana. Located just outside Ekalaka, Montana the campground is now maintained as a community service for large group events such as reunions, parties or weddings and is available to individual hunters only during hunting season.